OCEANIC RO HYDRO-PAL
RO HYDRO-PAL Compact Reverse Osmosis & Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Systems
These compact footprint RO units provide economical filtered water!
Oceanic RO Hydro-Pal 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline and Deionization systems feature unbelievable affordability and functionality, all in a very compact, easy to install and mount design.
All systems provide a dependable source of efficient filtered water for Drinking/Aquarium use. All systems use the Highest Quality Membranes in conjunction with Carbon and Sediment pre-filter cartridges to effectively and efficiently remove harmful substances such as heavy metals, total dissolved solids TDS, Chlorine and particulate matter from tap water.
The HYDRO-PAL is a mighty compact 3-stage RO unit that provides excellent RO filtered water using sediment and carbon pre-filter cartridges with a membrane. The unbelievable performance of this mighty compact RO system will provide exceptional crystal clear quality water to your aquariums and or terrariums. Keep your fish healthy and your aquariums and or terrariums looking clear and beautiful with the HYDRO-PAL Reverse Osmosis Compact System.
Features and Benefits:
• Efficiently and effectively removes harmful contaminants from municipal tap water.
• Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces.
• Pre cartridges are up-front and easy to replace.
• Produces up to 100 gallons per day of crystal clear filtered water.
• Included Adapter makes it easy to connect to standard male garden hose thread.
• Quick Connections make it easy to remove and replace cartridges.
• Mounting Brackets hold the unit securely while mounted in a convenient location.
• Wrench makes removing the membrane housing cap easy.
System includes hoses needed to connect water supply to your system.
1st stage sediment/carbon cartridge, 2nd stage carbon cartridge, 100 GPD RO membrane, main RO unit housing, garden hose connector, hoses, and installation and maintenance guide.
How it works:
Stage 1) Sediment Cartridge: Incoming water passes through the Sediment Stage Cartridge removing sediment, rust particles as well as other particulate matter found in tap water.
Stage 2) Carbon Cartridge: Further removes remaining sediment while filtering, reducing and neutralizing chlorine, chloramines, Odor, and many other impurities that affect fish health.
Stage 3) RO Membrane: The final main stage purifies water through the semipermeable thin film composite (TFC) membrane, removing over 95% of contaminants.
This item does not include or require a storage tank. This item is usually connected directly to an aquarium or a feed atmospheric water tank.