The Fleck 5600SXT digital control valve uses a solid state microprocessor with LED display shows time of day, remaining capacity, and regeneration cycle in process.
Fleck’s new SXT controller is the next generation control valve. This replaces the past SE platform. The SXT features the same basic functionality as the SE, but has a larger backlit display, new diagnostic view, improved programming, and a power backup of over 48 hours.
• Injector/drain modules contain the brine valve, flow controls and injector are
removable from the valve’s exterior
• The timer is built with rugged 3/8″ wide gears
• The controls are user friendly and easy to program
• The valve body is constructed of non-corrosive, UV resistant, fiber reinforced
• Economical, low power consumption
• Easily replaceable components
• Large LCD with 48 hour capacitor back up, for power outages
There are no reviews yet.