4 WATER FILTERS 4.5″ X 20″ FITS BIG BLUE HIGH CAPACITY WATER FILTER HOUSING.
2 SEDIMENT WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE 4.5 X 20″ 5 MICRON
1 CARBON BLOCK WATER FILTER 4.5″ X 20″ 5 MICRON
1 KDF 55 + GAC (granular activated carbon ) WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE 4.5″ X 20″
Specifications & Operating Conditions:
Housing Material Polypropylene
Maximum Recommended Flow Rate 3 Gallons Per Minute (11 LPM)
Recommended Operating Temp. Range: 40-100°F (4.4 to 37°C)
Maximum Recommended Pressure 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
Required pH level: 6.5 to 8.5
Recommended Dissolved Oxygen : Iron level in ppm x 0.6
– fraction of the cost of competitive iron removal systems
– easy to replace cartridge – no media regeneration necessary!
– NO backwashing required!
– effective over a wide pH range of 6.5 to 8.5
– also removes manganese and hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell)
– does not add harmful bi-products to your drinking water
– prevents staining of laundry and plumbing system including you shower and tub
– will not harm your septic system
– filter features built-in granular activated carbon post-filter for the removal of a wide range of organic contaminants and better tasting water.
– filter media inhibits bacteria growth (bacteriostatic)
Application: This system should be employed where low to moderate ferrous (dissolved) iron or hydrogen sulfide contamination is known or expected (hydrogen sulfide produces a distinct rotten egg / sulfur odor). This filter is most effective where iron and hydrogen sulfide levels are less than 5 ppm. Best contaminant removal rates are achieved where the pH is between 6.5 and 8.5 and where the water contains some dissolved oxygen. This filter will also remove ferric iron through mechanical filtration, although a sediment filter may be a more cost effective choice. If your pH level is 7.0 or higher, you should consider our PH5 iron / hydrogen sulfide reduction filter which uses a different filter media – the replacement cartridges are significantly cheaper.
The life of the filter cartridge depends on the contamination level (iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide levels) and amount of water consumed on a daily basis. The expected filter life for a typical residential application is about 20,000 gallons (75,500 L). For best results and longest filter-life, a sediment pre-filter is recommended.
THESE FILTERS/CARTRIDGES FIT 20″ BIG BLUE HOUSING
There are no reviews yet.