• Top side of the valve is the high pressure side
• The bottom side of the valve is low pressure side.
• The high pressure from the pre filter housings goes to the (in) on the top of the valve.
• The high pressure (out) goes to the membrane housing “in”.
• The membrane housing low pressure (out) connects to the (in) on the bottom side of the valve.
• The (out) on the bottom of membrane housing goes to the RO tank.
• Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure.
• Easy installation. Once Reverse Osmosis tank fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system.
• Save monthly over 1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life 4 lines 1/4″ quick connect fitting fits 1/4″ Tube OD = Outside Diameter
There are no reviews yet.