• Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
• Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis
• High rejection stability at high input TDS
• TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (6.90 bar)
Maximum Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
1st Stage Sediment Filter PP25105
Sediment water filter cartridge removes extra fine sand, dirt,
silt, rust, and scale particles from your household water. This 10
inch water filter is constructed with durable spun-bond
polypropylene for higher purity and chemical compatibility and
increased resistance to chemical and bacterial attack.
2nd Stage Granular Activated Carbon Filter – 2510-GAC
– Reduces chloramines, chlorine, iron, sulfur and heavy metals
– Great for city or well water- Bacteriostatic qualities do not
allow microbes to breed in filter
3RD Stage Activated Carbon Block filter Cartridge -CBG-10ZL
This special carbon block design for chloramines Reduction.
Most of the cities are switching over to Chlorine/Chloramine
4TH stage New Revolutionary High Recovery Membrane 100 GPD
Membranes have a 1 to 1 ratio of purified water and waste water.
TLC Residential Membranes use an industry leading state-of-theart TLC (Thin Layer Composite) membrane providing high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries. Each membrane is required to meet our factory’s strict performance requirements prior to shipment.
5th Stage Mixed Bed Deionization DI Resin Inline Filter for Aquarium Use
This unit will save 1000’s gallons of water verse the regular Reverse Osmosis systems.
There are no reviews yet.