• This supremely handcrafted 2″ x 10″ filter is an excellent add on to reverse osmosis systems, refrigerators, and any other type of drinking water systems.
• With this filter you will not need a post inline carbon filter – this will be the last step therefore extremely cost effective.
• KDF process media to safely reduce or remove chlorine, iron, heavy metals, bacteria
• Inline Bacteriostatic Cartridge 1/4″ FPT
• Protect your water – Removes chlorine, pesticides, total organic carbon (TOC), bad taste, odor, fine sediment and industrial solvents
-1/4″ FPT Inline Filter Bacteriostatic is a replacement for inline filter cartridges manufactured with KDF and coconut shell carbon. This coconut shell carbon filter effectively reduces the taste and odor of chlorine in your drinking water. This inline bacteriostatic The cartridge also features a 5. micron rating for the reduction of waterborne contaminants. This 5 micron filter is constructed with a durable molded polypropylene body and cap.
Made with KDF medium which helps remove chlorine and water soluble heavy metals and controls scale, bacteria and algae. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under counter systems, in conjunction with RO systems and purification systems. This filter helps remove taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor, water soluble heavy metals and controls scale, bacteria and algae.
Dimensions: 2.0″ W X 10″ L Flow Rate: .5 GPM Max Pressure: 125 PSIG Max Temperature: 100 F Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduces: Scale, Bacteria & Algae Filtration