- Designed to supply on demand drinking water filtration for large families, small restaurants and small businesses
- It produces reverse osmosis water at up to 150 gallons per day, a pace that allows it to function as a tankless system without affecting functionality or convenience.
- 5 stages of filtration remove up to 99% of 1,000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticides, pathogens, sulfur, THMs, pfoa and pfos
- Built in Booster pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process. Pressure gauge is perfect in monitoring your water pressure levels and in making pressure drops apparent, which helps in knowing when to replace your pre-filters.
- Light commercial capable – 14 Gallon storage tank to increase the flow and provide continuous and stable supply of pure water for light commercial settings
There are no reviews yet.